After the successful completion of this module students will be able to:
- Conceptualize what morality, ethics and civics mean.
- Comprehend the goals of civics and ethics as well as the competences of a good citizen.
- Discuss the relations between society, state and government.
- Differentiate federal state structure from unitary and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the state structures.
- Discuss the processes of modern Ethiopian state formation and nation building.
- Comprehend the features of Ethiopian federalism.
- Conceptualize constitution, its classification and unique features.
- Define the term human rights, the unique features and its classifications.
- Differentiate the teleological, deontological and virtue theories.