Objectives of the Exit Exam:
- Provide professional assistance to individuals with personal, social, family, and educational problems
- Offer guidance and counseling services to students and other special groups such as street children, people living with HIV/AIDS, displaced individuals, orphans, etc.
- Provide professional assistance on psychosocial and educational issues to school teachers, managers, administrators, workers in the justice system, health professionals, and relevant others
- Act as a resource person in test development and statistical techniques at academic and non-academic institutions.
- Give various psychological pieces of training in academic and non-academic settings
- Conduct scientific research in various specialties of psychology
- Develop critical thinking in solving problems